Virobay Inc. and LEO Pharma initiated a collaboration in early January 2012 to develop an oral treatment in psoriasis. Link to press release
At Virobay, we are dedicated to moving cystine cathepsin inhibitors forward for the treatment of autoimmune and skin diseases, neuropathic pain, liver diseases and cancer.
Why partner with Virobay
- Our focus is to help patients with debilitating diseases
- We have extensive knowledge and experience designing selective cathepsin inhibitors
- We have decades of experience in drug discovery and development, including leadership roles at Roche, Wellcome, Sugen, Celera Genomics, Sherring, Rigel and AcelRx.
- We are highly collaborative with partners
- We are a privately held, independent company
For information about our partnership opportunities, please contact the Virobay Business Development Department.
Attn: Business Development
1360 Willow Road, Suite 100
Menlo Park, CA 94025